The Recirculating Farms Coalition staff got together this week to discuss what we hope to see happen in the new year related to recirculating farms. Following are New Year’s resolutions that our staff, members, friends and fans told us they intend to achieve in 2012 (and links to help you try them too).
1. I will learn to build a recirculating garden and offer the excess produce that I grow to my family, friends and others who need it
2.I will try new recipes that encourage me to cook healthy and delicious food
3. I will learn more about aquaponics, hydroponics, and recirculating aquaculture and share with others how recirculating farms can help promote a good food revolution
4. I will read the Coalition blog and share articles that I like with friends and family
5. I will encourage my neighbors to build a recirculating garden to grow their own food and/or buy it locally
9. I will join the Recirculating Farms mailing list to learn more about the Coalition and recirculating farming
Do you have a New Year’s resolution related to food or farming that you’d like to share? Let us know about it!